Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tell Your Story Mini Album by Yvonne Blair



 Hi everyone, Yvonne here with a fun Mini made from Tell Your Story!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line.  It is so easy peasy to write and "tell your story" or someone else's story, wink. 
I made this one to actually to tell my story!  I am going to work on filling it with tidbits and this and that that I want Bre to know.  Things that she wouldn't really know unless I take the time to leave it somewhere in writing.  
There are little pockets here and there where I can add some stories or important things, like what my favorites might be! Wink.


There are little fold outs that will be perfect place for more private journaling. 
And more pockets.  Never can you have enough pockets, don't you think?  I love to have lots of pockets and places to stick stuff!  

 I hope you enjoyed today's mini!  I am going to start filling it up with stuff!  Have a great weekend...Check back tomorrow for Fan Friday and see who is featured.  I love seeing what everyone does...it's so fun to see  other's work.  Love seeing how different we all are!  TTFN

Yvonne's Blog...www.yvonneblair.com

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...