Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh for the love of tags!! by Sesil Cratin

TAGS TAGS TAGS!!!!  I love tags! They are a smaller canvas to work with and just a little makes it fun.
You can go as simple as you like to filling it up with every technique you know.
I would like to share some tags I created using Teresa Collins Designs Now and Then Collection.
I love the versatile of this collection:

Today Tag
Supplies Used:
Now and Then: Red Flower NT1005
Now and Then: Damask NT1003
Now and Then: Border Strips NT 1017
Now and Then: Chipboard NT1016
Now and Then:Paper Flowers NT1021
Now and Then: Brads #1 NT1012


To create the butterflies I clipped off the top one petal from the paper flowers. I did this to two different sized flowers and layered them on top of each other and added a brad to the center of the butterfly to keep the pieces together.


A Wonderful Day Tag
Supplies Used:
Now and Then: Red Flower NT1005
Now and Then: Clocks NT1006
Now and Then: 6x6 Paper Pad NT1010
Now and Then: Accessories Sheet NT1020
Now and Then:Paper Flowers NT1021
Now and Then: Brads #1 NT1012

I love mixing the 12x12 papers with the 6x6 pad for tags.  For the clock I just cut around one of the larger clocks from the 12x12 paper. From the 6x6 pad I cut out the zig zag pattern to create the smaller borders on the tag.  Mix up the papers from both 12x12 and 6x6 pads and see how they work together.

www.sesilcratin.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...